Post a description of what you can see on social media, alongside a photo of the scene. Help try to answer the question “What do you see with aniridia?” –
It is very difficult to answer without ever experiencing the acuity of normal sight so being unable to compare the two. It is hard to imagine being able to see better that you ever have. Plus there is a lot of variation between people so there is not a single answer.
But it will be really interesting to understand the range and how we talk about it, to get some idea of how we all see the world differently.
So, before or on 21 June 2018, we want people with aniridia to:
- Take a photograph (or video).
Ideally include one of the posters below.
- Write (or record) a description of what you can see from the same position.
- Share the picture and words publicly on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) so people can see the difference between the two.
Include #AniridiaSight and @AniridiaDay in the post.
- On Facebook, please post first in our public Aniridia Day Facebook group to be seen by the maximum number of people, and then share it back to your timeline for your friends.
- @Mention someone you know with aniridia to nominate them to do the same.
Parents: Please help your children with aniridia to take part too.
You can also download Aniridia Day posters from the links below, to hold up in your photos. They both say “Supporting Aniridia Day” above the logo and website address, but the second poster has an extra space at the top to write your activity or location.
We may well collate the posts for use elsewhere in future – with the author’s permission of course.
Вы также можете скачать плакаты для использования на своих фотографиях. Они оба говорят «Поддержка дня Аниридии» над логотипом и адресом веб-сайта, но на втором плакате есть место наверху, чтобы написать свою деятельность или местоположение.